Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wednesday April 29

Wednesday definatly felt like a Friday - what with not having to work and all. ^.^

I started the day with the last of my Optimum Blueberry cereal, maple pecan granola, Oiknos blueberry yogurt, toasted pecans, flax seeds, and dried strawberries mishmosed in a bowl and some green tea.I set off to do some errands along with my lovely travel companion... (this is a teddy bear of Kari's that she was getting rid of - much to big to fit in my already overcramped room - but the perfect company for car rides).I also took a banana along for the ride.I did a TON of errands, and when I got home I was starving. I had a perfectly big perfectly tasty salad with lettuce, tomato, cuke, carrot, and tofu with Greek dressing. I also had some whole grain toast with laughing cow cheeeese.For lunch dessert, I had some of my homemade granola bar with cranberries & dried kiwis. Mm.I ran some more errands, starting packing, blahblah, and then headed over to Jason's. We stopped at Subway before the game, and I ate my chips in the car.How I love Comerica park!! It was, however, freeezing cold. Welcome to Michigan. I can't wait to go to some summer games!Me and Lady in the bleachers... (Notice the giant parka, lol).I ate my sub during the game. Roast Beef & American cheese with all the veggies (except jalapenos), mustard, and a touch of light mayo.The Yankees kicked my poor little Tiger's butts. Nick Swisher had a 3 run home run and then a solo shot later in the game, so it's okay. (Nick Swisher is my boyfriend.... lol). We left in the 7th inning stretch because it was cold and (ironically) went to Baskin Robbins for 31 cent scoop night.

I got the sf Caramel Turtle Truffle in a sugar come.Lady wanted to be on the blog. "What's a food blog??" HI JASON! I'm packing stuff up for Florida and catching up on Lost from last night. I'm not sure how my blogging is going to go - I'm not going to blog while I'm gone, and I don't know if I'm going to remember to take pictures of EVERYTHING, so it'll probably be a quick recap when I get back.

Loves! See you all in a week!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hahaha, what a blast!! and I need some Optimum Blueberry cereal!!!!! I want some!

Maris said...

Mmm blueberry cereal sounds really good. Cute pics, I've always wondered what you looked like :)