Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday April 2

Okay, jumping back into this blogger bit. As for now, I am suffering from the most annoying upper respiratory infection, so I'll keep this one short. Today was one of my long days (Class/Work), and I'm surprised I made it through in one piece. I'm definatly looking forward to a good night's sleep and a day off tomorrow.

For breakfast I had a cereal bowl. In the mix: Greek yogurt, blueberries, Abundance cereal, pecans, and a sprinkle of granola. Had that with a cup of green tea. After class I had an orange while sitting at my desk.

Lunch was a Quinoa salad with Broccoli, carrots, almonds, and a toasted sesame dressing. (Notice the crossword puzzle - Addiction!)
I had plans for a healthy snack, but Terri bought the office cookies, and you know I can't say no to a double chocolate chunk cookie.

I also had a cup of Apple Cinnamon tea.

FINALLY off work and home, I heated up a bowl of homemade soup from the stash that I had made over the weekend. I added some fresh spinach and had a slice of whole grain bread spread with Laughing Cow cheese on the side. (I smell a dinner rut..... but when I'm sick, a nice big bowl of hot soup is so nice).


And, because I wanted it, not because I was hungry, I had a scoop of chocolate brownie frozen yogurt sprinkled with some walnuts.

And now I'm blogging, texting, watching Hell's Kitchen, and looking forward to sleep soon.
Night sweets!!

No comments: