Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Monday April 6

Ahhh Mondays are always an adventure. I woke up to SNOW. Wtf I thought it was Spring??

I got myself going with a couple of Kashi Strawberry Flax waffles spread with Almond Butter and blended mango. Along side, a cuppacoffee. After a shower, beautification, other random home errands, I grabbed an apple before heading out the door for work.
Work = slow. Monday's are. I was absolutely starving by lunch, which was perfection. Turkey sandwich with veggies, avocado, and soy cheese and a can of V8. (Shoulda had a V8!)
For some reason though, it didn't quite quell my hunger, and more out of boredom than anything, I had some chocolate...
And then more....
I was able to stop there, but I can't tell you how many times I opened my desk drawer and looked at my stash of lil chocolate minatures....
After a couple hours, I decided a snack was in order and had some Yoplait.
Then home to watch the baseball game!!!! I wasn't really hungry, so I didn't know what I wanted for dinner. Which is why this sandwich is a little random. Some carrots & peas stuffed in a whole wheat pita with hummus and soy provalone. I couldn't decide if sun dried tomatoes or pickles would be better, so I put one in one half and one in the other. lol. Both were actually pretty good, so yay for random sandwiches!
After dinner, still out of nothing-better-to-do than actual hunger, I had some chocolate frozen yogurt topped with a dollop (lol) of cool whip and walnuts.

The baseball game was an embarrassment - Oh Tigers, let's not repeat last season... okay?? I was exhausted by the time it was over (10 o'clock!! I've become an early bird!) and crashed into sleep.
It was hard to get goin this morning - dont' know why I'm so tired - but I'm up and at work. More baseball tonight. Ohhhhh how I missed it. ^.^

No comments: