Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday April 19

Omelet stuffed with Mache lettuce, sundried tomatoes, carrots & goat cheese. Whole Grain Bagel with homemade Pumpkin Butter. Coffee. Yogurt + Granola + Sliced toasted Almonds
Open face sandwich on Whole Grain bread with Sundried Tomato Hummus, veggies, Baked Tofu, and Soy Pepperjack Cheese.
Sugar-free Cinnamon Roll pudding (not a fan - gave the rest to my mom).
Apple Cinnamon hot tea + homemade granola square. Breakfast for dinner - Blueberry Crunch cereal, yogurt mixed with cinnamon & flax seeds, pecan gronala + extra pecans, strawberries, and topped with whipped cream. Tasted very desert like.
I decided to make use of my chocolate Easter bunny. So I chopped him up and microwaved him.
Then took some strawberries...
Sprinkles....
And almonds.........And created some chocolate covered strawberries that were almost too pretty to eat... (Almost!!)
I ended up eating one of the Alomond ones. And now....... back into another work week. ^.^

1 comment:

Maris said...

Hi Kristy,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I'm so glad you liked it. I love yours too, your pictures are so great.

Isn't blogging fun? It's a great way to get ideas/meet people with the same interests (in our case: FOOD! lol!)

I'm glad we're back in touch!