Thursday, April 2, 2009

Monday, March 30th

Started the morning off with some banana.Put the rest of the banana on a couple of Kashi strawberry flax waffles along with some almond butter and a drizzle of honey. I also decided to have a cup of coffe - can't decide if I prefer this or my green tea.While doing errands before work I had some blueberries in the car.
For lunch I brought a lentil burger on a whole wheat bagel with avocado and soy cheese. Also, a small can ov v8. Snack while sitting at the desk, working hard (hardly working?) was a Fiber One yogurt and some soy nuts.
For dinner I had some tofu scrambler with peas, sun dried tomatoes, and carrots mixed in. I put that into a whole wheat pita with some soy cheese and toasted it in my trusty toaster over. On the side - some soy milk.
After dinner sweet tooth was satisfied with a Schwans fudgesicle.

No comments: