Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday April 15

So, today I decided to buy myself a present - a new coffee maker! I've been wanting a new one for a while. It's so cute and compact and I can't wait to make my morning caffeine fix tomorrow. ^.^ Now to food - while reviewing my older blog posts, I found a slew of homemade muffins. I thought... hmm... I haven't baked muffins in a while. And I had some pumpkin sitting around, so I baked up a batch of pumpkin muffies with dates. I had some of those for breakfast spread with some Justin's Maple Almond Butter & homemade pumpkin butter then topped with a sprinkle of almonds and sliced banana.

And, of course, my last cup of coffe made with my old coffee maker.
(I had the rest of the banana on the side).Did some of this 'n that and then had this yogurt & granola thing on the way to work. It was overall very good, and convenient in a cute little package, but I wouldn't reccommend it as something to hold you over for a while. I was starrrving by lunch.
For lunch I had an oldie but a goodie - couscous salad with tempeh, broccoli, carrots, and sliced almonds mixed in a toasted sesame dressing.
I managed to say away from the chocolate chip cookies calling my name with their sweet sweet sugar content..... and got some homework done. Also got some cleaning up of my desk - I'm out of there at the end of the month if I didn't mention. (crycry).
A little later I had this fruit cup. It was kind of weird at first - pears in a acaci & blackberry juice - but once I was halfway through, I was in love.
Banged out some more work, and then headed home. I was once again super hungry, so I micro steamed some broccoli & tomaotes, topped with some greek dressing, and then snacked while I contemplated the main entree.
Me? Cook? Not tonight - Kashi entree to the rescue. I actually picked this one up with a coupon for a free meal I got off their website..

I topped it with some parmeseann once it came out of the microwave, and it was absolute perfection. Although, not worth the $3.49 the store was charging. Thank goodness for coupons.
Out of boredom/need for sweetness/I don't even know - I ate this clif kids Zbar. Chocolate Brownie. And MAN was it chocolatey. Very good. Kristy gives it a thumbs up!!

So much for in bed by 10..... I'm trying to train myself to get up earlier - I've got some early Panera shifts Friday & Saturday. Okay, okay....... I'm heading to sleep.
Nightnight blogverse.

No comments: